The tutorial is scheduled on Thursday at 10:40 in S221 (corridor on the 2nd floor). If you have any questions, you can reach me via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Credit for the tutorial will be awarded for obtaining at least 50 % of the points in each set of homework problems.
- There will be 5 sets of problems on:
Schedule of the Tutorials
Formulating integer linear programs.
Integer polyhedra. (Totally) unimodular matrices. Complexity of integer programming.
Methods for solving integer programs: Cutting planes and Branch-and-bound.
Heuristics, decompositions and column generation methods. Software for solving integer programs.
Special cases of integer programs: Knapsack, TSP and others.
Review and consultations.
Resources and Study Materials
- Lecture notes by M. Hladík (in Czech)
- Integer Programming (L. Wolsey)
- Theory of Linear and Integer Programming (A. Schrijver)
- Applied Integer Programming (D. Chen et al.)
- Integer Programming (M. Conforti et al.)
Typesetting mathematical texts: